A new week begins and we have had our first phone contact with our construction admin, I had sent an email to her earlier in the day to update our details and to ask a few questions about the construction phase whilst also letting her know that our rental contract is up on the 16th of October and how great it would be to have the house done by then (hint, hint)
Anyway, not long after 5pm I got a phone call from her letting me know that she will endeavour to get answers to my questions within the next day, she also mentioned that the current builds are coming in under the contracted build days which is good to hear, but still leaves us past the date we need to avoid renewing our rental.
Overall she sounds pretty on the ball and I am taking it as a good sign that the communication throughout the construction phase will be good and hopefully make it a less painful journey compared to the pre-site phase.

No comments:
Post a Comment